Tibetan Fox Tibetan Fox

THIS REMINDS ME OF EGORAPTOR.

S'good, though. Thanks, Magfest.

Mario Meets Kirby Mario Meets Kirby

So at first I was like "What kind of terrible writing is this?" Then i realized that that was obviously the point of the video, which was pretty damn funny. Though my antivirus says that link to smbhq is malware, so you might wanna check that out. Great video either way!

Captain Ig'nant Captain Ig'nant

That last line got me good

The art is pretty good, the script is funny, and you got an A. All in all, awesome!
Great job, I'm glad I watched this.

Nyan Cat FLY! Nyan Cat FLY!

That song...

It will never leave my brain.
Oh, and game's cool.
That song... sweet god.

Stork Shot Stork Shot

Oh my sweet raptor Jesus

This game.
No words describe how awesome this is, let alone that final battle.

*Flight* *Flight*

Wow, such a time waster!

I spent way too much time on this.
I did find the glitch that everyone else is talking about, but I also found one that made me just quit. I flew for roughly 3200m, and when I finished, I didn't get any money for it.
Oh well, awesome game, awesome music.

~NK~ "Evil" ~NK~ "Evil"

This song is damn fine! I don't know how to describe it, but it's got a mean feel to it.
Now for that FL studio. You're going to have to wait when you start getting a loooot of stuff on it, but if it starts crackling from all the stuff, try minimizing after hitting play. It works for me, I hope it works for you too!

==(Solace)== ==(Solace)==

Wow

This actually reminded me of Between the Buried and Me when they have mellow (lack of a better term) breakdown. Very calm, but passionate in parts. Very well done except for the bass line being slightly too loud in some spots, but that's just a personal opinion.

10/10
5/5

Acid Paradox - Monster Acid Paradox - Monster

Jees

This is so good... the vocals add so much substance to this. Good job overall, I can't wait to hear to full version.